Tuesday 26 May 2015

Take It Easel-y! - Tiddly Inks

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  

We have a new challenge starting at Tiddly Inks today!  I hope you can join in.  The challenge this week is:

"Take It Easel-y"

You can guess what it is right!?

Here is my card Easel card:




I have used the gorgeous Eat More Cake Wryn which you can get here. There are some great sentiments with this image as well. I teamed her with some papers from Doodlebug Designs called Kraft in Colour which you can get from Handmade Bliss. I love this bright fresh colours!  She is coloured with copics and I have added some white dots to her dress.  I also added some glossy accents and glitter to the cupcake, I may have gone a little overboard with the glitter!  I finished with flowers, pearls and sequins. 

Please pop on over to the main challenge blog for some awesome inspiration from the DT!  I can't wait to see your creations this week!

Have a great day!  See you soon!

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Eat More Cake Wryn - Tiddly Inks;
Paper/Card - Doodlebug Designs - Kraft in Colour;  Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics -
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E29, E25, E21;
Dress - YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01;
Shoes - W7, W5, W3;
Cupcake - RV95, RV93, RV91, E25, E23, E21;
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Squares;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls; GA; Sequins; Flowers

5 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous Pami. I love the beautifully coloured dress and such a fabulous colour scheme and design.
    Have a lovely week
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such a sweet card. Love Wryn's dotted green dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally scummy - so fresh and vibrant.
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wryn's polka dot dress look super cute! I'm loving the bright colours and the sweet little flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x