Friday 1 May 2015

Exciting times at Handmade Bliss!!!

Hi Everyone!

Yes I am back again after just one day!!  I do have some exciting news today.  If you haven't checked out the new online store based in the UK called Handmade Bliss you need to do it right now. 


 The lovely Joanne is the owner and she will be selling some gorgeous ranges particularly from the USA which you can't readily get here in the UK. Waffle Flower, Alley Way, Avery Elle, Taylored Expressions and many more VERY exciting ranges to come!  

I am very lucky to have been selected for the new Design Team and we will be showcasing the ranges through the challenge blog.  We will run a monthly challenge with lots of inspiration in between.  So please make sure you pop on over the challenge blog and start following us there too.  We also have a Facebook Page which will also give you updates on what's happening!  

So today is our the start of our May challenge and the theme is:

"Anything Goes"

So to start things off I have gone with a Stamping Bella image (which I love!), here is my card:




She is called Uptown Girl Fiona Loves Flowers and can be found in the store here. I coloured her with copics and used papers from First Edition called Spring Drop.  I just added flowers, pearls and glamour dust (what would we do without these!!) There is a sentiment included with the stamp but I didn't use it on this occasion. I wanted to keep it open for any occasion.  

So next you have to pop on over to the challenge blog to meet the lovely ladies on the Design Team and I hope that you can join us for the challenge this month!  

Have a great day!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Fiona Loves Flowers - Handmade Bliss
Paper/Card - Spring Drop - First Edition;  Papermania CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - SKin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E18, E15, YR23, Y21;
Flowers - E18, E15, YR18, YR14, Y38, Y35, YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01;
Dies/Punches - In & Out Diagonals Stitched Square - Die-namics;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls; Flowers (Wild Orchid); 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful colored image.Gorgeous card Pami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning, what a great card, Love it, Congrats on the DT Spot. Did you see you got in on Tiddly Inks too :) Way to go!!! Hope alls well, Much Love Hazelxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Pam.... I think this has to be my very favourite Uptown Girl image!! You've made a gorgeous card with her... fabbie colouring!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wowzer!!! this is SO beautiful Pami… such an adorable image and your colouring is awesome!!! Love the scrummy papers and flowers! Big Congrats on your new DT Position hun… can't wait to see more of your lovely creations.
    Sorry I am bit late replying… your comment and a few others didn't come through on Bloglovin OR my email? not sure why… will have to start double checking them I think.
    Hope you are keeping well and had a good weekend hun!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x