Saturday 25 April 2015

I Can Sing a Rainbow! - Sweet Stampin'

Morning Everyone!

 I will be speaking this song in my head all day now!  I was singing it while I was making the card!  Its our new challenge theme over at Sweet Stampin' this week:

"I Can Sing a Rainbow"

Our sponsor this week with Wild Orchid Crafts


You can find all the details on the main challenge blog.

So I dithered with this for a while, I didn't really know what to do!  But in the end I took the theme literally and coloured up a rainbow scene:




This is all coloured with copics.  The scene is from Make it Crafty called Rainbow Meadow.  I ran out of blue copics halfway through the sky so its not quite right!  I used some extra clouds to cover bits I wasn't happy with!!  The image is Tiddly Inks called Celebrate Joyfully Emma.  I rotated her so she was facing into the scene before I printed her off.  I am fairly pleased with it although its not perfect!  

I finished off with glamour dust and used Memory Box Clouds die set for extra dimension. 

Please pop on over to the main challenge blog for lots more gorgeous inspiration. I love them all!  

I would like to enter this card into the Tiddly Inks Design Team call.  Wish me luck!

Have a super day and I will see you soon.

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Celebrate Joyfully Emma - Tiddly Inks; Rainbow Meadow - Make it Crafty;
Paper/Card - Papermania CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics:
Grass - YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01, G99;
Sky - B02, B01, B00, B000;
Clouds - C3, C2, C1, C0;
Rainbow - R39, R37, R35, R32, E18, E15, YR18, YR14, E15, Y17, Y15, Y11, YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01, 
V09, V06, V04, V01;
Emma - Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E29, E25, E21;
Dress - V09, V06, V04, V01;
Shoes - C9, C7, C5, C3;
Dies/Punches - Memory Box Clouds Die Set;
Other - Glamour Dust

9 comments:

  1. A beautifully coloured scene, Pami! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Pami, what a super bright and cheery card. Love the scene and the little lady. Hope all is well with you and you're having a good weekend, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it... hope it is going in the DT call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunner Pami - awesome colouring.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE this card Pami. That background is fab and so brings the card to life. Love that sweet Emma digi too. Beautifully crafted card hunny. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colouring Pami - LOVE the scene behind Emma too!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card pretty and delicate good luck hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bright and cheerful card Pami, super cute image and amazing background. Good luck with the design team call at Tiddly Inks, your colouring is brilliant!! Have a great week, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x