Saturday 20 December 2014

Sweet Stampin' - Black & White and Splash of One Colour!

Hi Everyone!

I really need to think of some witty titles for my posts!!  I hope you are all well and ready for the big day next week.  I am relatively organised so am feeling fairly relaxed!!  

I am here today with my card for the new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.  The theme is:

"Black & White with Splash of One Colour"

I decided to go with purple as my one other colour.  Here is my card:




I am not particularly happy with the colouring of this but I do like the image which is Stamping Bella - Uptown Girl - Serena Has A Sign. I layered up some black and purple bazzill card, and matted the white card which is cut with Lil Inker Stitched Square die.  I added some glamour dust and pearls.  The small butterfly punch is from Tonic. 

We are sponsored this week by 


And the prize on offer is $12 voucher. 

Please pop on over to the main challenge blog for all the details and more inspiration!

Have a great weekend!
Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Stamping Bella - Uptown Girl - Serena has a Sign;
Paper/Card - Bazill CS; White CS;
Colouring Mediums - Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04;
Dress/Socks - V09, V06, V04, V01;
Shoes/Frame - 100, W10, W8, W7;
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Squares; Tonic Small Butterfly Punch;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! Love this image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Pami! Love the stamp, your lovely colouring and the CAS design.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunner!!!
    Love the image :o)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam
    It took me a minute to realise this is an Uptown Girl... I thought at first glance it was a little vase of flowers with a thank you tag.... but that's my eyes, not your fabulous card!! LOL! (Specsavers visit due I think!) It's a fabulous card.... and thank you cards are always needed after Christmas... AND the colouring is perfect - don't know what you're thinking!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Pami! Love the stamp and love the colours you've used!

    If I don't get back - Merry Christmas.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colour choices and another beautiful card (I've been having a good poke around your blog and your work is stunning so I am now your newest follower). I also like how you stage your cards with those pretty gems.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x