Thursday 30 October 2014

Winter Theme at Moving Along With the Times

Hi Everyone

I hope all is well with you, this week has just flown by!  Christmas will be here before we now it!

I am here today to share a card for our new challenge over at Moving Along With The Times.  The theme this week is:

"Winter Themed"

I wanted to colour up one of my La La Land images as I am loving everything from the land of La La at the moment!!  Here is my card:




Close Up

She is called Snowflake Garland Marci and she is coloured with copics.  All the dies are La La Land including Christmas Hill Border, Heart Snowflakes and Stitched Elements.  The papers are from LOTV Snow Princess - Nitwit Collection.  I love these colours for winter themed cards, all in all a fun card to make!

I hope you can join us this week.  Please pop on over to the main challenge blog for all the details! 

Have a great day and I will see you soon.

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Snowflake Garland Marci - La La Land;
Paper/Card - LOTV - Snow Princess - Nitwit Collection; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E18, E08, YR18, YR14;
Clothes - V09, V06, V04, V01;
Shoes - W7, W5, W3;
Dies/Punches - La La Land Christmas Hill Border; La La Land Heart Snowflakes; La La Land Stitched Elements;
Other - Pearls, Glamour Dust, Sentiment - LOTV Christmas Wishes Set 75

8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Pami - I love the colour choice and al the lovely lala! hugs judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is brilliant, I love purple so this is right up my street!! Hope alls well, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Marci is adorable Pami… what a cutie!! I love how you've fussy cut her… she looks fab against the gorgeous snowscape!! your colouring is awesome…it's a stunning card! :-)
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely little lady, such a sweet card Pami and I so love the lilac and all those dies, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pami, this is gorgeous. The image is adorable and I love the beautiful row of Christmas trees.
    Gorgeous work.
    Enjoy the rest of your week and weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and love the cute image, your colouring is superb and love the background, especially those tree dies.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love your card Pami.... FABULOUS colouring - love that red hair.... and all the wonderful lilac too. Also.. i THINK I may have to have the tree border die!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous pami.beautiful sweet image and your colouring is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x