Tuesday 21 October 2014

Digi Queen's Inspiration - Polkadoodles

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope your weekend went well.  I can't believe how quickly Christmas is creeping up on us. I was starting to think about Christmas presents over the weekend!  

This morning I am here with my card for the Digi Queen's over at Polkadoodles.  We have a Christmas theme this week.  I was so pleased as I love the Festive Hollybobs!  Here is my card:




Close Up

I have used "Hollybobs Mistletoe" which you can get here

Hollybobs Mistletoe digistamp

He is gorgeous!  I teamed him up with some of the papers from the Full Festive Hollybobs Collection which is also available for instant download.  You will love all the gorgeous papers that go with this range.  He is coloured with copics and I have just finished off with my new La La Land dies - Christmas Hill Border and Snowflake Banner.  Just some glamour dust and pearls to finish off.

Please pop on over to the main blog as you will see more gorgeous inspiration.   Also don't forget the Polka Doodles Dandies page on Facebook!  

Have a great day!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Hollybobs Mistletoe - Polkadoodles;
Paper/Card - Festive Hollybobs - Polkadoodles; Bazzill CS; Glitter CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E29, E25, E21;
Clothes - B99, B97, B95, B93, R59, R46, R29, R21, W2-W9;
Dies/Punches - La La Land Christmas Hill Border;  La La Land Snowflake Banner;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls

4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous pami.fab cute image and i love your colours and snowflakes bunting ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pami. your card is so cute ,I just love it
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is fabby, what a great card, Love the bright colours you have gone for, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x