Tuesday 2 September 2014

Grand Finale - Ladybug Crafts Ink

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY DIGI QUEENS AT POLKADOODLES POST

Well its my last day before going off on holiday tomorrow!  I will have some scheduled posts so I won't be far away!

So my second post today is a bit of a sad post really!  Some of you may know that the reason why I started my blog 4/5 years ago was because of Kerry and her fab images over at Ladybug Crafts Ink.  I was over the moon when I was asked to be on the Design Team and it was one of the first Design Teams I was asked to be on!  

Sadly Kerry is now closing down Ladybug Crafts Ink and the challenge blog are running their last ever challenge.  Some of the old DT and GDT members have been asked to join in and of course I had to say yes.  

The challenge is to use your favourite every LCI image (cling or digi).  Of course mine had to be Nikki as she is the reason I am crafting now!  Here is my card:




I have used Posh Shopper Nikki.  I wanted to do a CAS style card so I coloured her up with copics and fancy cut her out.  I layered her on some white bazzill card stock and used my CityScape Nightline die from Memory Box.  The sentiment is also from LCI here.  I just added pearls and glamour dust to finish. 

Kerry will be having a massive closing down sale with all stamps for £1 and 30% off ribbons, felt, buttons and nailheads. 


So you need to be quick!!  Click on the badge above to take you straight to the store.  The sale ends on 30 September. 

I hope you can join in the final challenge, please pop on over to the challenge blog for all the details!  

Goodbye LCI and thank you for all the inspiration and fabulous images!

That's it from me today.  My next couple of posts will be scheduled!  See you when I get back!

Love and Hugs


Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Posh Shopper Nikki - LCI;  Sentiment - LCI;
Paper/Card - Papermania CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E21, E25, E29;
Clothes/Bag - V09, V06, V04, V01;
Dog - W9, W7, W5, W3
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Designs Stitched Square;  Memory Box - Cityscape Nightline;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pam, love the background scene and the beautifully coloured image.
    Enjoy your holiday.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Pami.. isn't she adorable!! and I love the fab sentiment and wonderful skyline!
    So sorry to hear about LCI… it's very sad news.
    Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning pami.i love the fabulous city scene and fab sassy image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one Pami... just PERFECT!

    Have a lovely holiday!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x