Monday 4 August 2014

Colouring Weekend!

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you had a great weekend.  I spent the time colouring up some images, sitting in the sun and doing some walking!  It was lovely and relaxed!  

One of the images I coloured up was a Simply Betty image called May Flowers which I have been wanting to do for some time.  Here she is:




Close up of image

I am not sure about the lace bow but it was all stuck down!!  I coloured her with copics and I decoupaged some of the flowers so it looks quite 3D in real life.  The papers are from LOTV - Timesless Victorian and the rest of the embellishments are mostly from my stash apart from the lace ribbon and rhinestone sparkler which are from the Hobby House.  I really love this image and enjoyed working with her!

I am entering this card into the Kit and Clowder FB sketch challenge.  

That's all from me today. Have a wonderful day!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Simply Betty Stamps - May Flowers;
Paper/Card - LOTV - Timeless Victorian;  Papermania CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - Y21, YR23, E15, E18;
Flowers - V09, V06, V04, V01, R39, R85, R83, R81;
Leaves - YG67, YG13;
White Gelly Roll Pen
Dies/Punches - Standard Circles Large; Petite Scalloped Circles Large; Die-namics - Flower and Leaf Trio
Other - Pearls, Lace Ribbon, Rhinestone Sparkler

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Pami - stunning colouring.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow so stunning pami.i love the quirky image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Pami.... I LOVE the colours you've chosen... and your colouring/shading is perfect! Also I like how you doodled on the flowers too... perfect!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image & fabulous card :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x