Thursday 12 June 2014

Clean and Simple at MAWTT

Hi All!  

Hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine!  I am off to a concert at Hampton Court tonight which is all outdoors so I am so happy the weather is good!!  

I am back today with my card for the new challenge at Moving Along With The Times.  Our gorgeous Hazel is the hostess this week and the theme is:

"Clean and Simple"

I was scared for a bit!  And then I knew I just wanted to colour up a lovely image and make that the feature.  Here is my card:




 The gorgeous image is from Simply B Stamps and is called All Polished Up Betty.  She is coloured with copics.  I used my Lik Inker Stitched Square and just layered that onto a pink piece of Bazzill to match the outfit.  The sentiment came with the image.  I then just added some pearls.  The sharp eyed of you out there will notice that I forgot to do the earring!  I have since added a pearl so it looks ok now!!

I actually really enjoyed making a CAS card and you may be seeing a lot more like this!! 

Please pop on over to the main challenge blog now for some more wonderful creations and I can't wait to see your creations, I am hoping for some more inspiration!!

Have a wonderful day!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Simple B Stamps - All Polished Up Betty;
Paper/Card - Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E21, E23, E25;
Clothes - R81, R83, R85, R89
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Square
Other - Pearls

12 comments:

  1. Pami this is delightful! Amazing colouring of a fab image and a great sentiment to match - who needs more! Enjoy your concert - pack a brolly just in case! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeus Pami (although you know I wouldn't have done her in "that" colour. It is fab and your colouring is amazing!

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is amazing, your colouring class has paid of big style!!! Love it and those flicks in her hair are amazing, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is CAS at it's best Pami.... gorgeous fun image and perfect colouring.... and good to see the Stitched Square die! I think they should have paid me commission for spreading the word on that one!! hehe!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and lovely image. Oops about the earring - I did similar when I forgot to colour lipstick on a very beautiful image and just spotted it as I was putting it in a cello bag. Hazel L x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brill CAS card Pammi & so beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Pami… such a fab image and your colouring is awesome… this is perfect CAS! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous image and lovely CAS design - stunning colouring too!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous pami.i love your cas design and fabulous image and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous pami.i love your cas design and fabulous image and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Your colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x