Friday 23 May 2014

Quiet Moments - The Hobby House Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone

Well its been a while since my last post. I hope you are all well, the weather has been lovely, although now we have a bank holiday coming the weather has changed!  Typical!  Still its great to have a long weekend coming!  

I am here today to share some inspiration for the Hobby House.  Here is my card:





I have used a gorgeous topper called Quiet Moments from Elisabeth Bell and all the embellishments are from the Raspberry Cream Embellishment Set.  

The extra bits are papers from LOTV - Country Gent, a doilly from my stash and some glamour dust!  

Well that was short and sweet from me today!  I will be back soon.  Have a great day!

Love and Hugs

7 comments:

  1. A lovely easel card Pam - love the dark red and brown combo - works so well. Hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card hun.
    Love the rich colours.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, fabulous colours and a super image.
    Hope you enjoy your long weekend, I am getting excited as I go away on the 31st for 2 weeks yeah.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I love the colour scheme. These papers look perfect with the topper. Gorgeous heart too.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous pami.stunning easel design and i love your pretty papers and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colour scheme and papers.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable! Loving the rich colour tones!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x