Friday 11 April 2014

Hobby House Inspiration

Hi Everyone

I am now back from holiday feeling relaxed!  Thank you all for your comments whilst I was away, I really do appreciate you taking the time to look and to say such lovely things!  

I have a card for you today showcasing some more Hobby House products.  I hope you caught the show on Create and Craft last week!  Here is my card:




You will have seen these gorgeous toppers on the show last week, they are so pretty.  Here are a list of products used with a link back to the store:


I used papers from LOTV - Country Gent and the dies are used were Grand Circles, Grand Scalloped Circles and Memory Box Precious Hearts.  

You will see lots more inspiration here and also check out the challenge blog for our current challenge.

That's it from me for today.  Have a super weekend, lets hope the sun continues to shine!

Love and Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card and lovely colours. Glad you had a good holiday.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow!!!! This is just stunning!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Pami
    So pleased to hear you had a lovely relaxing holiday.
    Fabulous card as always - love the gorgeous topper and perfect detailing.
    Have a fab weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is gorgeous Pami !! what a beautiful image and the pretty papers and embellies are just perfect with it… :-)
    Glad you had a lovely holiday hun!
    Hope you've had a nice weekend!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful pami.gorgeous image and I love your stunning details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is so sweet, what a pretty card, Love the colours, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x