Thursday 30 January 2014

Colour Theme at Sugar Bowl


PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY HOBBY HOUSE POST

Hi again.  I am back now with my card for the new challenge at The Sugar Bowl.  We have a colour theme for you this month 


Remember you MUST use a Sugar Nellie image and you can get these from Karen at Funky Kits


Here is my card:




I have used the very gorgeous Leanne Ellis Designs image called Belle Flower.  What a wonderful image this is.  I have coloured with copics.  The papers I think were free with a magazine but I can't remember which!  I have added some glamour dust, flowers and silver book corner and pearls all from the Hobby House. I hope you like my card, please pop on over to the challenge blog to check out all the details!

Right, that's all from me today.  Have a great day and I will see you soon.

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Leanne Ellis Designs Belle Flower for Sugar Nellie;
Paper/Card - Free papers/Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E11, E01, E00, E000;  Hair - E57, E55, E53, E50;  Dress - RV10, RV13, RV21, RV04;  Leaves - C3, C4, C5;
Dies/Punches - Corner Punch; Magnolia Leaf and Swirl Die;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls; Silver Book Corner; Mulberry Rose Flowers

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Pam.... love your fabulous design and colouring..

    Btw... I've just noticed that you and I must be the alcoholics of blogland... both our profile pics have a glass of wine in hand!! LOL

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful image and your card is lovely - gorgeous papers and embellishments!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the image and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, sweet card, pretty image and a great layout.
    Hope you are well

    Love

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pami...this is such a pretty card. Love the image. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous pami.fab pretty image and your colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Pam, the papers are Bo Bunny Isabella, I have them and I'm using some just now!!
    So will you be forcing Chris back to the bright lights and big city living anytime soon!!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x