Sunday 27 October 2013

Halloween at That Craft Place

Good Morning All

Well are you preparing yourself for the big storm!!  Its very calm and sunny here at the moment so will make the most of it!!  

I am back today with my last post as part of the Design Team at That Craft Place.  Thank you ladies for having me, even though it wasn't long it was great getting to know you all!  

Our theme this week is:

"Halloween"

Here is my card:




I made this card back in August when I was getting organised before I moved house!!  The image is of course "Witch Marci" from La La Land and is the filigree corner die.  She is coloured with copics and the paper is Samantha Walker - Harvest Moon Halloween paper.  I have added some flower gems and mulberry roses to finish off with a touch of glamour dust.

I hope you like what I have done.  Pop on over to the main challenge blog for some more awesome inspiration.  Also please pop on over to the facebook and shop page for more inspiration and gorgeous products.


Well that's it from me today.  I hope everyone affected by the weather stays safe and dry.

Speak soon
Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Witch Marci - La La Land;
Paper/Card - Samantha Walker - Harvest Moon Halloween;  Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E11, E01, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E74, E71, E70, E40; Clothes - YG67, YG63, C2, C3, C6, C7, C8, C9, 100; Lantern - YR18, YR68, YR15;
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Rectangle;  La La Land Filigree Corner;
Other - Glamour Dust, Flower Gems, Mulberry Roses

3 comments:

  1. Sweet image, lovely papers and great layout, not at all scary though.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning pami.really gorgeous colours and i love your sweet witch ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x