Monday 10 June 2013

Flower Fairies

Good Afternoon Everyone

I hope you are all well and had a great weekend.  I am still suffering from a cold which has been hanging around for ages, so I didn't do very much!  

I had time just to colour for fun this weekend which was good as I have been dying to colour up these cute Flower Fairies from Sylvia Zet at Wee Stamps.  Here is my card and tag:






I really enjoyed working with these little beauties and really love the sweet colours!  I used paper from Maja Designs - Vintage Summer Basics and the die is La La Land Filigree Corner.  All the embellishments are from the Hobby House, including pearl ribbon, lace ribbon, mulberry flowers and pearls.  

That's it from me for today.  Speak soon!

Love and Hugs

I would like to enter into the following challenges:


Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Flower Fairies - Sylvia Zet, Wee Stamps;
Paper/Card - Maja Designs - Vintage Summer Basics; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E77, E74, E71, E70;  E57, E55, E53, E51; Dresses/Flowers - B91, B93. B95, YG63, YG61, R83, R81, Y15, YG17, YG13;
Dies/Punches - Filigree Corner - La La Land;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls; Lace Ribbon; Pearl Ribbon; Mulberry Flowers (all from the Hobby House)

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pami. I was looking at these digi's last week and couldn't decide between these or the Naughty Puppies. As today's post shows I went for the puppies though the fairies will be purchased before long.
    They are beautifully coloured and I love the papers and design.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty set with beautiful colours.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. great set and so pretty too
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and tag,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pami,
    Gorgeous set, such sweet images and lush embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous Pam, love the colours you chose.
    hope you soon feel better, notheing worse than summer colds - not that we are having a summer!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww I love those sweet images and you have coloured them beautifully.
    The papers and embellishment are gorgeous too.
    I hope you start to feel better soon
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunning Pam, fabulous blues and really really pretty cards.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow! your colouring is SO beautiful Pami… what gorgeous images… I love the pretty papers and embellies… they are just perfect together! :-)
    Hope your cold goes away soon hun!
    Take Care
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning!!! Love the adorable image and so many gorgeous details.
    Have a wonderful day
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic set! Thanks for joining at Heck of a Challenge: Bingo
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful, I like the image the soft colours and the detail, Thanks for joining in with us at Heck of a Challenge this month, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow these are so pretty Pam, i love the colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute Pami, gorgeous colour work :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous stamps Pami! Your cards is just perfect! So glad to discover your work :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooh wow!! such a gorgeous set!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Pami! I popped over to see your fantastic artworks, which I´ve missed during the last days and weeks. Stunning, pretty, cute, PERFECT!! :) Looking forward to your next creations. Hugs Renata

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all gorgeous ♥ Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x