Good Evening Everyone
I'm sorry I haven't been back here for a week. Where did that week go! I am so glad its over though, I am now relaxing with some nice red wine and forgetting about work until Monday morning!
I am sharing another Christmas card today. I am using an image I haven't used before, I think I may be the only person in blogland who hasn't used any Magnolia images! Here is my card:
I have used Tilda and Edwin Skating. I used Echo Park Winter Wishes paper which went perfectly with this image. Coloured with my copics and polychromos. I added some snowflake charms that I had in my stash and finished off with glamour dust and gems.
I hope you like!
So what are you up to this weekend? I am writing cards and may start to do some wrapping! Have a great one whatever you do! Speak soon.
Love and Hugs
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
- Love to Create - Holiday Cheer;
- Incy Wincy Designs - Non-Traditional Christmas Colours;
- LCI - Sparkliscious;
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes;
- Fab n' Funky - Non Traditional Christmas;
- Simon Says Stamp - Snowflakes;
- Crafts & Me - Anything Goes (optional extra Christmas charm - snowflake);
- Charisma Cards - Christmas;
- Wags n' Whiskers - Anything Goes;
- Everybody Art Challenge - Christmas
Stamp/Image - Tilda & Edwin Skating;
Paper/Card - Echo Park Winter Wishes Paper Pack; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E74, E71, E70, E40, Walnut Brown; Clothes - B29, B28, B26, Indanthrene Blue, C6, C5, C4, C3, Cold Grey IV, RV95, RV91, Middle Purple Pink; Skates - C2, C1; Outline - Light Cerulean Blue
Other - Glamour Dust; Gems; Snowflake Charms