Good Morning All!
I hope you are well today. I am off for a Christmas lunch tomorrow with so gorgeous ladies who I used to work with a while ago. Have taken the afternoon off work so I can enjoy a glass or two of wine!
I am here today for our new sketch challenge at the Sugar Bowl. The option extra this week is "Let It Snow". Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
I have used the gorgeous "Wish Upon a Star". You can get this and lots of other gorgeous images from Funky Kits. I love her! She is coloured with copics and polychromos and I have teamed her with LOTV Krafty Christmas paper. The sentiment is also from LOTV. I have used my Die-namics Let It Snowflake die and added a snowflake charm. The frosty border is from Memory Box.
Please pop on over to the challenge blog for more fabulous inspiration. This will be our last challenge of 2012 so you have plenty of time to enter. We will see you again on 10 January!
Speak soon and have a great day.
Love and Hugs
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
- Love to Create - Anything Goes;
- Crazy Challenge - Christmas Time;
- Incy Wincy - Christmas with Snowflakes;
- Ladybug Crafts Ink - Sparklicious;
- Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes;
- Crafty Sentiments - Snowflakes;
- Simon Says Stamp - What's Your Favourite (stamp, glamour dust, papers!)
- ABC Christmas - Favourite Punch/Die (Let It Snowflake from Die-namics);
- Charisma Cardz - Christmas Makes;
- Cute Card Thursday - So Charming (snowflake charm on the snowflake);
- Totally Gorjuss - Oh, no, Snow!
Stamp/Image - Wish Upon A Star - Sugar Nellie; Sentiment - LOTV;
Paper/Card - Krafty Christmas from LOTV; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E74, E71, E70, E40, Walnut Brown; Dress - BG05, BG02, BG01, BG000, Colbalt Turquoise; Stars - Y17, Dark Chrome Yellow; Outline - Light Cerulean Blue;
Dies/Punches - Die-namics Let it Snowflake; Memory Box Frost Border;
Other - Glamour Dust; Snowflake Charm;