Monday 24 December 2012

Favourite Five Christmas Cards 2012

Happy Christmas Eve!
Its getting exciting!!  Santa is on his way!

The gorgeous Debby is doing her favourite five Christmas cards again this year so I thought I would join in!


Having gone through all of mine I realised that I made loads but didn't have time to post them all!!  Anyway, I managed to get five that I like so here they are (in no particular order!) (click on the photo for the original post):

The first one is using my first ever Magnolia stamp!  Love this image and loved to colour it up.  Great colours on this one too.  

My second one is using one of the gorgeous Sugar Nellie images, love the Kraft and snowflake paper

Next one is a cracker I made using an Elisabeth Bell digi image.  I really enjoyed making this one and one of the few that I made using traditional colours!

Next one is using one of my favourite stamp ranges but never get around to using many of them, which I am going to change next year!  This is using Stamping Bella.

And the last one is using another Elisabeth Bell image and I like this one just because it was wonderful to colour!

 I hope you enjoy seeing these again.  

I hope you are enjoying your Christmas Eve!  I am going to settle down and watch "Its A Wonderful Life" and maybe "White Christmas" with a nice glass of wine and maybe tuck into some Christmas chocolates!  

Whatever you are doing have a wonderful evening!

Love and Hugs

11 comments:

  1. ooh they are all gorgeous Pam.. i love the cracker though as it reminds me of our day at Harrogate!
    Thinking of you.. and i hope you have a fantastic Christmas .. somehow i think you will!
    As usual i will be glad when mine is over .. lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards Pami...

    Merry Christmas.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all gorgeous Pam!

    Have a wonderful Christmas honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely celection of card Pami!!
    Merry christmas !!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous Pami - love the cracker and the blue ones are stunning.
    Hope you have a fabulous Christmas and hope Santa is good to you - I'm sure he will be :o)
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards and project Pami well done , Have a Merry Christmas sweetie hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful selection Pami.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your cards are gorgeous, Pami! Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I cant decide which is my favourite as I love them all, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas Cards. No way can I choose a favourite cos they're all so gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Cards. S x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x