Friday 30 November 2012

Warm Wishes - Stamping Bella!

Good Afternoon!

The weekend is almost here!!  Yippee!  I am feeling very pleased with myself as I have more or less finished by Christmas shopping now!  I don't think I have ever been this organised!  However, I am now starting to stress that I am not getting stressed about it all!! Does that make sense! :-)

Anyway, enough waffle.  I recently joined the Stamping Bella Sistahood on Facebook!  They have some fabulous inspiration using the gorgeous Stamping Bella images that I just had to get some images out to colour.  Thank you ladies!  Here is my card:




I am so going to start using these images more!!  I do love them but just never have time. Anyway this is Uptown Girl - Quinn in her Boots which you can get from Quixotic Paperie here.  I teamed her with Echo Park - Winter Wishes papers and added snowflakes using my Die-namics Let it Snowflake die.  Lots of glamour dust and pearls to finish off!  Oh and a snowflake charm from my stash.  

I hope you like her!  

Have a great evening and stay warm!

Love and Hugs

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Uptown Girl - Quinn in her Boots - Stamping Bella;
Paper/Card - Echo Park - Winter Wishes;  Bazzill CS:
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E74, E71, E70; 
Clothes - B29, B28, B26, Helloblue, C5, C4, C3, C2, C1, Cold Grey V;  Boots - E74, E71, E70, Walnut Brown, Bister; Outline - Light Cerulean Blue;
Dies/Punches - Let It Snowflake - Die-namics;
Other - Glamour Dust, Pearls, Snowflake Charm

16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful I love these images and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out fantastic hon! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pami! I love the colors - so icy and perfect for a winter card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pami. I love the image, your colouring is fabulous and the papers are beautiful.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, beautiful colouring and great image.

    Have a good weekend, so pleased that someone has bought all the pressies, wish I had.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Oam, love the image and gorgeous blues. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Pami, I love the design and those rich blue papers are gorgeous........ your sweet image is coloured beautifully.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Pami, love the colours and your layout. I wish my body and legs were as thin as hers. Lol!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pam

    OOooh I love this gorgeous Uptown Girl.... she looks so cosy in her hat and scarf!! Fabulous colouring and design... and I love your snowflakes!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card Pami.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pami - this is just gorgeous - you have inspired me to dust off my Stampin Bella stamps.
    Hope you are well.
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card...lovely image and colours. janex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this is really beautiful Pami… what a fab image - she's gorgeous and your colouring is stunning! Love the gorgeous blues and the pretty snowflakes! :-)
    Ah you sound as bad as me about Christmas… I worry even when I am organised!! Lol
    Hope you're having a nice weekend hun!
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. very very pretty card. Love the bright shades of blue...great colouring too...

    thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pami your card is absolutely gorgeous, the image is so cute and you have coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x