Saturday 17 November 2012

Frosty the Snowman!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

Have you got anything nice planned?  I guess I am going to have to start thinking about Christmas shopping soon!  I try to do as much as I can online as the shops are a nightmare!  

I have however started making some Christmas cards and here is another for you today using another Elisabeth Bell digi image.  This is called Frosty the Snowman!





This is a great image to colour in, I had a lot of fun.  I used my copics and polychromos for the image.  The papers are my new LOTV Frosty Christmas and Krafty Christmas paper packs (you will be seeing a lot of these over the next few weeks!)  I also used my new frosty border die which is my new favourite thing!! I then just added gems and glamour dust.  

You can see lots more inspiration on the Digi Bells blog using all the gorgeous Elisabeth Bell digi images!  And don't forget to join in the blog hop as well (see my post yesterday).  

Right, that's all from me today!  Have a great weekend.

Love and Hugs

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Frosty the Snowman from Elisabeth Bell Digital Gallery;  Sentiment - Pebbles Rub On;
Paper/Card - LOTV - Frosty Christmas and Krafty Christmas paper packs; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000;  Clothes - B91, B93, B95, B97, Prussian Blue, E74, E71, E70, Walnut Brown;  Bucket - C3, C4, C5, C6; Stool - E44, E43, E42;  Nose - YR18; Outline - Light Phthalo Blue;
Dies/Punches - Frosty Border Marianne Creatables Die;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls; Flowers

27 comments:

  1. Pami this is gorgeous the image is adorable and is coloured so beautifully. The layout is fabulous and I love the papers. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is gorgeous Pami !! what a sweet image and your colouring is perfection! Love the scrummy papers and the fab icicle border! :-)
    I do all my Xmas Shopping online… so much easier!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend hun!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous and fun Christmas card,love that image , lovely card design too.
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pam, love the image, the papers and your fab colours. I have that border die and it is lush!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great card Pami! I love this image and your added icicles really make it special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Pami.
    Love the sweet image - stunning colouring.
    Fab die - I have it too and I really must use it more often.
    I love doing my shopping online - it's soooooo much easier - and you spend less lol!!!!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pami, Gorgeous card! Love the sweet image and frosty blue colours.

    I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet ... hoping to make a start on Friday.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Pami. I love that cute image, your colouring is fabulous and the papers and layout are brilliant too. The border die looks so effective.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Pami! I love the papers and diecut border! Wonderful coloring of the adorable image! It is one of my favorites, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card. I love the image. Fantastic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally gorjuss, thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable image, fabulous colouring, love the sparkle,and papers.. gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy…

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Pami wow this is gorgeous , love the icicles.
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge “Christmas” . Your card is fabulous well done and good luck Hugs Elaine .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card :) I love your die cut icicles and your colouring is beautiful, thanks for joining us at love to create, hugs Klair x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card, I love snowmen and this image is a beauty and coloured so well. Love the die, I must have one but I do have the papers and they are brilliant for snowy cards.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love this gorgeous card Pam. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous, love the beautifully coloured image, so cute.
    Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very sweet Pami and I love the addition of the snow across the top. Hope all is well across the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Pami, great card loving the icicles at the top too. So wintery.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Pam

    I love your fabulous snowman scene... Gorgeous colouring and that fab icicle die!! Perfect layout too!

    And you've just reminded me that I have those LOTV papers too!! I must have squirrelled them away so I'm going up to my craft room now to hunt them down!! I coloured a snowman image on Saturday... and they will be perfect for it!!

    Big hugs
    Christine x
    PS I managed to get some of the Merry Christmas rub ons too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet scene! Love the icicles!! Thanks so much for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful & great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card, thanks for joining in our winter wonderland challenge at MMCS.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww....Pami I just love this cute image. The layout and icicle die looks wonderful.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning card, love your cute image and colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE this Pam!!!! Your coloring is outstanding...I love the colors and the pp is gorgeous. Those icicles are making me shiver lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations Pami you have been hand picked as one of our top 5 over at Fussy and Fancy with your fabulous "blue" card :-)

    Please pop over to the challenge site to pick up our badge for your blog.

    xx Happy crafting and glittery seasonal hugs xx

    Sazzle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x