Sunday 9 September 2012

Digi Bells DT Inspiration

Hi All,

Super quick post from me today. I am here to share some more inspiration for the Digi Bells using another gorgeous digi image from the super talented Elisabeth Bell. 

Today I am using Rachel, Little Angel.





Isn't she just gorgeous.  I have coloured her with Copics and Prisma pencils.  The gorgeous paper is again from Maja Designs Vintage Summer.  I have used my new Cheery Lynn Designs mini fanciful flourish die which I think will be very useful.  The flowers and pearl heart are from the Hobby House.  Then just some glamour dust to finish off!!

I hope you like her.  Please pop over to the Digi Bells blog for lots of inspiration.  Also pop along to the Elisabeth Bell's Digi Collection to purchase this and any of the other gorgeous designs.  

See you soon!

Love and Hugs

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pami. I love the cute image and the soft colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet and your colouring is always amazing, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card, love the choice of colours and brilliant colouring, super image.
    Hope you've had a good weekend.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a little cutie Pam! I love those gorgeous papers, I bought 2 by mistake so I'm giving one away as a birthday candy - will have to tear it out my hands!!
    Beautiful details as always.
    I have been such a bad blog friend lately but I hope to change all that soon!
    Big hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Pami,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an absolutely gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super gorgeous card Pam.... your image and colouring are fab, and I really love that layout!!

    And ooooh to that fab vintage paper.... of course, I just had to buy it a couple of weeks back in PINK!! hehe

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty, love this image and the colours are delightful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x