Friday 13 January 2012

Fashionista!

Happy Friday!  I love Friday's, the whole weekend ahead of you, lovely!  I hope you have something nice planned.

As I said in my post a couple of days ago, I am determined this year to find the time to use images and make projects just because I want to!  I have loved and admired the images from Krista Smith for ages, so you will be seeing a lot more of them this year!  Here is my card:





The challenge at Saturated Canary is Clean and Simple so I have tried to keep everything to a minimum!  I am not entirely happy with the card and don't think I have done her justice really!  I do struggle with clean and simple!  I loved colouring her in though, she is called Fashionista and she is just gorgeous!

I have just used some bazzill bling and used my mini rolled rose die and my Magnolia swirl die.  Added some glitter and pearls and she was done.

Well I had better get on, Coco wants feeding! 

Have a great evening

Love

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Fashionista - Simply Sassy from Funky Kits; Sentiment from Pollycraft;
Card/Paper - Bazzill Bling CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E53, E51, E50;
Dress/Socks/Bows - V17. V15, V12, V91, V93; Shoes - C5, C3, C2;
Dies/Punches - Die-namics Mini Rolled Rose from Dies to Die For; Magnolia - Leaf and Swirl Die;
Other - Felt from LCI; Glamour Dust, Pearls

15 comments:

  1. This is lovely Pami, I actually bought this stamp today so I can't wait for it to arrive so I can make a card with it :-)
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Pami
    I don't think you struggle with CAS at all - this is perfect!
    Love the swirl - mine arrived yesterday yay!!!
    Have a fabby weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pami
    Good to see you
    At "Less is More" we are a clean and simple challenge with minimal layers ad embellhments
    Your card is fabulous and really lean and crisp
    Just lovely
    Thank u very much
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pami, Stunning card! Love the CAS design ... the flowers and swirl are gorgeous.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is brilliant and I love the CAS style as it makes you notice that sweet image so much more, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done a brilliant job on her Pami. Your coloring is lovely, and she really shines on the CAS layout. Beautiful rolled flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you've done it justice Pami it's just fabulous!
    Just trying to catch up a bit but so tired! Will fill you all in ASAP!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at me...I'm commenting lol!!! I hope that Mr Blogger has sorted himself out now hmph! I LOVE your card Pam...my favourite kind...WOW...well mostly lol. Your colouring gets better all the time...the flourish is perfect and the flowers fabulicious. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks cool.
    I love those felt flowers!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet Pam, love the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a lovely colour combo - so pretty and i love that swirl.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Pami. Love the flowers and I think I NEED one of those swirls!
    Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww I love this image too Pami !! she's just gorgeous!! your colouring is perfection and I love the flowers and swirl. It's stunning!! Perfect C & S Card!!!
    Hope you're having a good weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwww to cute pami, love the little rolled felt flowers and the swirl
    thankyou for playing along over on saturated canary!
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pami, this is just awesome!! I totally love all the purple. The felt flowers are gorgeous. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x