I don't really do Valetine's but I saw the stella image at Bugaboo Stamps - stupid cupid - which really made me laugh. So I just had to use her! I am sorry if I am upsetting all the old romantics out there but this is my kind of valetine!! Cracks me up every time!
I used paper from Making Memories called Love Struck and some red bazzill. I did some faux stitching on the inside and outside. I'm going to put some GA on the hearts as well (forgot before I took the photo). I know my colouring isnt the best but I hope its ok!
I am entering into the following challenages:
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Valentine;
- Charisma Cardz Challenge - Valentines/Love;
- Craft Your Days Away - Love;
- Delightful Challenges - Have a Heart/Love;
- Passion for Promakers - Passionista (promarkers used on image);
- Woodware USA - Anything Goes;
- Totally Stampalicious - Red and Pink;
- Paper Sundaes Challenge - Valetines;
- Creative Inspirations - Valetines/Love;
Enjoy your afternoon.