Saturday 31 December 2011

Top Five Favourite Cards 2011 & Sale News

Good afternoon everyone

Can't believe its New Year's Eve already, where has the last week gone.  Its been a lovely relaxing week, it will be a bit of a shock to get back to work next week!

I would like to join in with the fun over at Debby's blog with my Top 5 favourite cards of 2011. 



I hope you like them, they are in no particular order!


This is using Saturated Canary Nevaeh, I really enjoyed colouring her in and she is all sparkly in real life!


This is using Elizabeth Bell for SCACD Letter to a Friend.  This is such a lovely image and I like the pretty paper and ribbon on this card.


This is using Pollycraft Sonny Honeycloud Poetry.  I like this because of the colours, I don't normally like using orange but I was very happy with this!


I love the LOTV images so had to include one!  This is Its My Party and I liked the colour combination of this card, the image was a great to colour!


My final card is using a Ladybug Crafts Ink image from the Shoes 'n Bags collection.  I couldn't pick a top 5 without shoes and bags!

I hope you like my top 5!

Before I go I just want to mention that Kerry is having a mega sale over at Ladybug Crafts Ink.  Her entire range of stamps (not including digis) will be HALF PRICE for the whole month of JANUARY.  I have already started my list! 

Finally, I want to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year.  Thank you for all of your support and friendship during the last year, it means a lot to me!

See you in 2012!

Pami x




10 comments:

  1. Hello Pami. Wow, what a wonderful selection of gorgeous cards, they are just amazing. You are so talented.
    Happy crafting, and a Very Happy New Year too.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Pami, love the orange one and the red shoes that I can only dream of getting my feet into!! LOL.
    Have a great New Year and heres to a Happy and Healthy one.
    Hugs Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards...have a great New Year. S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pami, Wow a FAB selection of cards! Love the last one ... a girl can never have too many bags and shoes :-)

    Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pami! Love your cards sweetie, they're all beautiful. I'm sure it was hard to just pick 5. I hope you and your loved ones have a happy and health New Year! If you're celebrating tonight, stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! your cards are all gorgeous Pami !!
    Have a Very Happy New Year !!!
    Love Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all Pami, they are super, hope you have a great 2012 when it arrives, Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning collection Pami.
    Thanks for joining in with My Favourite cards of 2011.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pami these are all so beautiful honey! Absolutely gorgeous creations :o)
    I hope you had a great NYE, Happy New Year and I hope 2012 brings you everything you wish for :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just so beautiful Pam, I am so lucky to have you as part of our design team!

    I think the little girl images really do show off your style really well.

    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x