Thursday 1 September 2011

Cupcake Craftroom DT - Pink & Green!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY MAWTT DT POST

Hi!  Its me again!  Two in one day, I think that is a first!

 My second DT project today is for our new challenge at Cupcake Craftroom.  It's a great challenge this month and one of my favourite colour combinations!  The challenge is:

"Pink and Green" 

The winner of this month's challenge will win these gorgeous papers called "Pretty Papers Pack"
I have used these on my project today and they are:






 I had a go at making these cute little milk cartons!  They were a lot of fun to do and they can be used for lots of different things including little gifts like sweets or chocolate!  I used a template by Regina Easter which you can get from the Cutting Cafe here. She has some great templates you must go and check them out!

The first one is made using the mini flowers and the lime solid papers from the pack.  I added some felt flowers, gorgeous ribbon and some gems.  The sentiment is from LOTV.  

The second carton is made from the snowflake and pink solid papers from the pack.  I made a border with a Martha Stewart snowflake punch which I wrapped around the middle of the carton and added snowflakes using my die-namics snowflake die.  I have added lots of glitter and gems but these are difficult to see by the picture!

I hope you like them.  Please go along to the challenge blog and take a peak at the rest of the DT inspiration.  Please do have fun this month with the challenge, its a great colour combination!

Love
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Project Ingredients
 Stamp/Image - Sentiment Stamps LOTV (first carton); Kanban (Christmas carton);
Card/Paper - Pretty Papers Pack - Cupcake Craftroom
First Carton - Mini Flowers; Lime Solid; Bazzill CS
Christmas Carton - Snowflakes; Pink Solid; Bazzill CS
Dies/Punches - Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio from Dies to Die for; Spellbinders Nesties - Petite Scalloped Circles; Standard Circles (first carton);
Die-namics Snowflake Die from Dies to Die For; Martha Stewart Snowflake Border Punch (Christmas carton);
Other - Ribbon and Felt from Ladybug Crafts Ink; Glamour Dust

10 comments:

  1. Hi Pami,so sorry that you has to step down from or team,will miss you!
    Love your gorgeous creation!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever are these! I love your milk cartons Pami and the gorgeous papers are so fresh and clean

    LOve it!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pami, these are so pretty - I love both of them. And pink and green is one of my favorite color combos - those colors always remind me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are sooo cute, what adorable wee milk cartons. Oh takes me right back to school. Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely boxes, I like the coloures and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are both gorgeous creations.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh these are way too cute Pam.. i love the one with the snowflakes
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pami - I just love your milk cartons. You did a fabulous job on this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super cute Pami, love the new papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous and pretty Pami, love the colour combo.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x