Wednesday 24 August 2011

Mono Madness at Fab n Funky

Hey Everyone!  I hope your week is going well.

We have a brand new challenge at Fab n Funky this week.  The theme is:


"Mono Madness"

So we want to see monochromatic on your cards, so you can use one colour or various shades of one colour.  There is some photo inspiration on the challenge blog so do go and check it out.

We are sponsored this week by "The Stamping Boutique", do go along to their store here and check out the fun images they have.  We were given some images to use and I have used an image from the Princess Jennifer Latte collection.





I used some gorgeous paper from Basic Grey, Hopscotch pack which I bought from Quixotic Paperie.  I used various shades of the Earth colours in my copic collection.  I cut the image out and added some glitter and gems.  I also added GA to the wheels of the bike and the latte cups which you can't really see in the photo. 

I hope you can join in this week, please do go and look at the challenge blog for more inspiration. 

Have a wonderful day.

Take care
 Pami x


Card Ingredients
Paper/Card - Basic Grey - Hopscotch from Quixotic Paperie; Bazzill CS; Kraft CS
Stamps/Image - Princess Jennifer Latte - The Stamping Boutique
Colouring Mediums - Copics - various shades of Earth tones
Other - Glamour Dust; Glossy Accents; Gems - all from stash 

7 comments:

  1. Helloo there .. have you heard about the dirty stop out lol..
    I am hoping she will show us how its done in Sept lol
    LOve this card .. the earthy shades are gorgeous ... and the image is so cute .. i love the vespa ..right off to pack the car
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pami! I love the earthy shades. The image is wonderful, too, she is so hip and cool. Beautifully done, love the inside, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Pami!
    And those papers are gorgeous!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Pami,love your colour choice, great LO too, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Pami, I love that image & the colours are fab :)
    Hope you're having a lovely week.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Pami. Love the papers and the image is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute! I love the Vespa - I want one in my collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x