Thursday 18 August 2011

MAWTT - Flashback Week

Happy Thursday everyone!

I hope you are all well, and enjoying your week!  I have had a nice week, met up with some friends last night and the night before.  Was great to catch up over a bottle of wine and some food!  
We have a brand new challenge over at Moving Along With The Times this week.  The uber fabulous Lisa is our hostess and this week the theme is:

"Flashback Week"

So basically we want to see an old project/card that you are most proud of. It could be one of your first using a particular technique or something you won your first challenge with or anything that makes that project special for you. 

We are sponsored this week by "Stamping With Brenda"

The prize will be THREE FREE months of The How to WOW Paper Crafting Techniques Club.  Information can be found here http://the-how-to-wow.stampingwithbrenda.com/

So here is my project:




This is special to me as it was my first ever altered box which I still use and keep on my hallway table for keys and other bits and bobs!! This was also my early attempts at making flowers as well.  The box is from Kaisercraft and you can get all your Kaisercraft goodies at the fabulous Merly Impressions. The paper is My Minds Eye and is one of my all time favourites!  Some of you may remember I made a set of drawers to match this in the same paper.  I still use that too!

Anyway, I hope you have fun looking through all your old work, remember to tell us why it is special to you.  Please go and check out the other fabulous projects on the MAWTT blog.

Have a great day everyone and I will see you soon.
Love
Pami x

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty project Pammi, no wonder you were so proud of it! Might check back over mine and enter too;) enjoy the rest of your week,Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous hun, love the flowers & the papers are great!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ... hows you - glad you had a great evening.
    I am loving this box... as i do all your altered projects .. and i am lucky enough to have one on my craft table.. filled with little charms
    etc
    Gorgeous flowers too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is super Pami, I really need to start altering more stuff. Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your super little altered box Pami, its great to see some of your past stuff. The paper is gorgeous I have you and Mary J for starting my addiction to MME! When I have more time I'm going to start altering more as you are the queen of it!

    Hugs to you
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flowers! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous box, Pami - love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say pami I loved this first time round and I certainly love it here today again. Stunning box.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Pam...those are some of my fave MME pp's too. Flowers are flab too :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pami, this is so pretty. I love that paper and you always make the most fabulous altered home decor items!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x