Thursday 4 August 2011

MAWTT - Don't be Square

Happy Thursday everyone!

Its the end of the week for me, yippee!  Have got tomorrow off and will be going to Eastbourne on the South Coast with my nephew.  Hopefully the sun will be shining!  I love going to the seaside!
Anyway enough rambling.  Its Thursday which means a new challenge over at Moving Along With The Times.  My lovely Teamie Debs has challenged us to:

"Don't Be Square"

Well, I didn't think Debs was so lovely when I saw this challenge!!  If I can't do square I go into melt down!  Anyway I dug out my scalloped circle nesties to make the card base and here is what I came up with:




We were given images by our wonderful sponsor Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps and this image is called "Glitterbabes - Asia".  The winner this week will get a $10 voucher to spend in store.  Go and check out the store here.

Don't get used to me doing shaped cards!  I think this will be it for a while!! 

I hope you can join us this week, please go and check out the rest of the DT's fabulous work. 

I want to say a big hello to my new followers, welcome to my little space and I hope you enjoy it here!  I also want to apologise for not getting round to everyone to comment this week, I have been looking though I promise!

OK, that's it from me today.  Hopefully I can share some photos of our trip to the seaside tomorrow!

Take care
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
  •  
  •  
Card/Ingredients
Papers/Card - DP free from a magazine; Bazzill Bling
Stamps/Images - Glitterbabes Asia; sentiment stamp from Stamping Up
Colouring Mediums - Copic Ciaos - Skin - E21, E00;  Dress - Y15, Y17;
Prisma Pencils - Violet; Peche
Die Cuts/Punches - Nesties - Petite Scalloped Circles; Standard Circles Large
Other - Glitter from stash 

12 comments:

  1. Sorry Pami :-(
    I hope you can forgive me soon :-)
    Can't think why you have a problem with shaped cards - this one is fabulous!
    Have a wonderful day - hope the sun is shining where you are - it's pouring it down here!!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card hun love the shape!
    I had a panic to, I've not got any nesties big enough to use as a card! lol
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful shaped card Pami. Love your colour choice. Have a lovely time in Eastbourne.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why its called a challenge Pam!! And you rocked it! LOve this round card .. and it really suits the cute image .. fabulous

    Hope your morning went well
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is beeeeee utiful. thank you so much for choosing a GLITTERBABE DIGI!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pami, this is adorable. Your shaped card is perfect! Have fun at the seashore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on a fab shaped card Pam, I too went into panic mode at no squares!!

    Have a lovely day at the seaside, spare a thought for all the poor people having to work there!! lol

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Pam - I like my squares too :-D Hope you had a great day out with your nephew Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling. That little girl is just too sweet!! You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I think it is just lovely Pam! Very pretty!

    Hope your day went well!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so cute Pami.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats gorgeous pami, love that cute little image and perfect colours you have used. Hope you have had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x