Thursday 25 August 2011

MAWTT - Birds!

Hi All!  Nearly the bank holiday weekend, woo hoo!!  Although it also means the summer is nearly over, boo!

Anyway, we have another challenge for you over at MAWTT.  Thank you all for your flashback projects last week, it was a lot of fun reading your posts!!  Its Shell's turn today to pick the theme and she wants to see:

"Birds"

This did send some of the team into a panic (LISA!) but hey, its called a challenge for a reason!  

We are sponsored this week by "Digi My World" 

 They have some new images available in store which we were lucky enough to use.  I have used Love Birds which you can get here.  




 I used my Fine and Dandy papers from MME which I got from Quixotic Paperie, I really like the colours in this pack.  I made the heart glossy with my GA and added some doodling around the edges. My blogging buddy Cazza does this quite a lot and I really like the effect. 

Please go along and check out the other DT inspiration, we hope you have fun with the challenge this week.  

Take care
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:

Card Ingredients
Card/Paper - MME Fine and Dandy - Tickled Pink from Quixotic Paperie;  Bazzill CS; Kraft CS
Image/Stamp - Love Birds - Digi My World; Sentiment Stamp - free stamp from magazine
Colouring Mediums - Copics - R35, R32, Y38, BG15, C1;  Gelly Roll Fine Line Pen - Black
Other - Glossy Accents; Pearls from stash

6 comments:

  1. Oh Pami this is fabulous and so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made and so cute Pami.
    I bet Lisa hated this challenge lol.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pami this is so purdy!
    I love the doodling - wish I could do that!
    Have a fab day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card hun, love the papers & ya doodling fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and I so love your inside oif it too. I really must do the inside of mine too. Hope you have a fabby bank holiday weekend, Love Hazel xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. How totally cute!! Love the DPs. What cute little images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x