Tuesday 2 August 2011

Favourite Stamp at Ladybug Crafts Ink

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

We have a brand new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink today.  Thank you to everyone who took part in our Summer Birthday's challenge last month.  Please go along to the challenge blog to see if you are a winner! 

Before I go on to this month's challenge I just wanted to remind you that all stamps over at LCI will be buy one get one 1/2 price (with the cheaper one being 1/2 price).  ALSO there will be FREE postage as well.  The offer ends on 15 August, so get over there quick!

Anyway on to this month's challenge:
"Favourite Stamp"

So just pick your favourite stamp, easy!  We love to see your LCI images but you don't need to use them to enter.  And remember we are running this one for a month over the summer so you have loads of time to enter!
Here is my card:




I had a lot of trouble picking a favourite LCI image!  I kept changing my mind!  I reached for Martini Nikki straight away then I remembered Shoes and Bags and decided to go for that! I paper pieced the shoes and bag which I think works quite well!  I love the spotty paper, I wish I had shoes like that!  

Please make sure you go and check out all the other fabulous inspiration from the gorgeous Ladybugs.  Can't wait to see your creations!

Have a great day
Love
Pami x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:

Card Ingredients
Paper/Card - My Minds Eye - Stella & Rose - Mabel Papers; Bazzill Cardstock;
Stamps/Images - LCI Shoes and Bags - Gina;
Colouring Mediums - Copic Ciaos - Sole and Heel E53, R29; Bag handle - R05
Other - Pearls from stash 
   

19 comments:

  1. That is really a beautiful card Pami!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Pam! Love the paper piecing and the DPs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pami - love the colours and the paper piecing is fab!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really gorgeous card - I like the image and the pattern of the paper! It's so summer vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i am lovin this Pam.. those papers are just fab with that image .. and you could have used Martini Nikki on the inside lol!!

    I am just imagining you in those polka dot shoes( on Sunny Hunny Prom)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can't wait to see you in these on the prom like Lisa says lol, I'm not good in heels I fall off them but that could be induced by the champagne lol.
    Love this fab card and I would love those spotty shoes too, paper piecing works brilliantly here

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you used this stamp Pam, and it looks perfect paper pieced with these lovely papers :-D Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these papers, they make such a joyful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad that your beautiful card managed to stay around long enough for todays post with no help from me! I think it's just gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous DP's and fabulous stamp too, love it Pami!
    Thanks for joining us this week over at Sketch Saturday too :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pami this card is just something else!! The papers are so gorgeous and love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fab; LOVE the paper piecing AND the paper - such vibrant colors; gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pami I loooove this card! Wish I had a pair of shoes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pami, I LOVE this card - that paper-piecing looks fabulous. You've done a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a gorgeous. I love the colours you've used and the image also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card is this. I like the stamp and nice paper.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card! :)
    Beautiful DP´s and card design :)

    Thank you for joining at Sketch Saturday :)
    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the paper piecing Pam...the colours and pp are flab :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x