Tuesday 3 May 2011

Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Going Dotty!!

Good morning everyone, did you all enjoy your bank holiday weekend?  Its been lovely having two such long weekends!  Don't you think its been such a long time since Easter though?!!

Anyway, I am back today as its Totally Ladybug Tuesday.  Did you enjoy the blog hop last week??!!  It was great fun and you all left such lovely comments, thank you to everyone.  Go over to the challenge blog to see if you have won!  The challenge this week is from the lovely Lisa and the theme is:
"GOING DOTTY"

We want to see lots of spots and dots! Here is my creation for this week:




I don't know what this fold is but I did do it all myself!!  I used gorgeous paper from MME, the image is Chatty Nikki which you can get here. I haven't used her very much, she is fun isn't she.  The sentiment was just done on the computer. I've taken inspiration for the positioning of the senitment from my fab teamie Mary J

Please go along and have a look at the other fabulous DT creations this week.

I would like to share this project at Make it Monday this week.

Take care
Love Pami x

21 comments:

  1. I think its called a tri fold shutter card - but i think it should be called a megamazing fold lol..
    I just love those colours Pam.. its fabarooni
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pami, love the layout and the colours are so pretty together, really springy and zingy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Pam! Love how you've used those DPs!

    Thx for sharing at MIM too!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card shape and beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous card again Pami!! Looks so sweet!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Pami, love that colour combination and great card shape. Must have a go a that shape again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geez Pam, I can hardly get my regular folds to line up correctly and you do this! Love the paper and the piercing you did around the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo lovely spotty/dotty card and great colours.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours of your card, so bright and cheerful :-) Lovc the image too, so perfect for this type of sentiment!!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card as always from you Pami, love little Nikki! Apparently that fold is called a Tri Fold Shutter Card!! get me! I only know cos I saw it on youtube lol,
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Pam - thanks for linking up to make it monday with your fab creation my dotty DT friend
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol I've just made this shape of card too. I love this Nikki stamp it makes a gorgeous teenage card. Also love the papers you have chosen.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty Pam. I love that color combo and Nikki looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love the bright/bold colors; I've never made this type card; but always love seeing them! Yours is no exception - fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, such an fab image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. its such a fab card. i love the image :)
    i dont know fer some reason uptill now i am unable to try this tri fold card though i love it very much whenever i see one.
    yours is beautiful.
    thanx for leaving love at my blog.
    Hugs Alyna :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Pami! Loving that fold. Go you! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous shutter card, love the fun image and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card! I saw it at "Make it Monday" and am a follower now.

    Hugs. Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love tri shutter cards!... your colours and image are perfect!

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cool fold, I love this. The sentiment placed like that is a great modern look, gotta try that! Wonderful dotty creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x