Saturday 23 April 2011

Sunny Saturday!!

Happy Saturday everyone. What a glourious long weekend we are having in the UK. It feels like it will be another hot one today as well.

I made this card a while ago which was for a 40th birthday. I hope this is me a bit later sipping champagne!

The image and sentiment is of course Wine Stool Nikki which you can get here.  The ribbon is from Papertrey Ink and the paper is Bo Bunny.  I added some faux stitching to match the ribbon and some pearls and glitter here and there.

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Before I go, can I ask if anyone knows where I can buy Kars Photo Glue in the UK???? I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you do. 

I hope you enjoy your day and have a wonderful Easter.

Love
Pami x

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is so elegant Pam .. i love the papers and that gorgeous Ribbon.. enjoy your day and fingers crossed for the champagne lol
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pami. Great paper to go with your image. Lovely and 'grown up girly'! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pam. Love all the sparkle. Hope you get to spend the evening sipping your champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card Pami! Looks great dear! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I always love this image and the ribbon is great! Sorry I'm no help for the glue...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pami!! What a fab card! Love the colors, the sparkle and that ribbon/bow is lovely! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pami, I love this image and you've coloured her in beautifully. Love the ribbon and your colour choice.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous image and a stunning bow! :) This is such a great card and your colouring is super.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh...I thought that was you looking sparklicious sitting there sipping your champagne and wearing your new shoes Pam lol. Flabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the bow,thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x