Tuesday 15 March 2011

TLT - White on White!

Good morning,

I hope you had a nice weekend. We've got another challenge over at Ladybug Crafts, yes its Tuesday again already!  Michele is the hostess today and she would like to see White on White, the only colour should be on the image.  Here is my card:
I've used my all time favourite - Martini Nikki!  I've glittered her up so she stands out on the white background.  I have layered up some bazzill bling in white with some textured card and then run some through the cuttlebug for the dotty paper.  I finished off with pearls in the corner and some white ribbon.  I know the ribbon has some silver on it so I hope Michele doesnt mind!  (Posh ribbon from Chanel as well! But I think it suits Martini Nikki don't you think!)

So pop over to the Ladybug Challenge Blog and have a look at all the other wonderful projects.  Don't forget you can use any image now.  Also make sure you pop over to the Ladybug Crafts shop, Kerry has some GORGEOUS new ribbon and felt, and you can pick up all the flabulous stamps as well!

I am entering into the following challenges:
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Love
Pami x

22 comments:

  1. Just fabulous Dahling! So elegant. Love the expensive ribbon!!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you and your posh ribbon! I love it, Pam! That'll be us down the pub soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the white on white. Really pretty card and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Pami - fabulous! Love Nikkie; those colors are bold and beautiful; love the embossed polka dots, pearls and that ribbon - ooh la la!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A CHANEL ribbon... She's treating herslf, right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Pami and I love the image. Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pami this is absolutely gorgeous, perfect for that stamp and I so love the posh ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam,

    Wow!! this card is beautiful, so very pretty.

    Chrissy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card ...fab stamp!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello hun, hope you are keeping well? Lovely pretty card, great little image and wonderful colours, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Pami she is gorgeous and the white really makes her pop off the page
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do Martini Nikki so well Pam and she has Chanel written all over her lolololol. Gorgeous card...love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chanel ribbon huh? Pretty special I would say and I think it completes the card just perfectly. Love how you finished off the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Pami, just love the sharp, crisp look to this one.
    Take care.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Pami. I almost used that same image. I love the rounded corners and the gems you've used. The embossed background just makes your image pop. Great job hun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute, I love the white on white too! Thanks for playing in Totally Stampalicious Blog CHallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful, cute card Pami.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is FABULOUS!!!! What a fun image!!! Cheers!! Thanks for playing along with Totally Stampalicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Pami. Love the image and the white on white. Thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog and becomming a follower. I have become a follower of your blog.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a gorgeous card Pami! Looks great!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  21. a stunning WOW card and gorgeous ribbon!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  22. loving seeing white cards. this is gorjuss. great image to xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x