Thursday 31 March 2011

MAWTT - More Than One Fold but not an Easel

Good morning!

Thursday again and that means another challenge over at Moving Along With The Times. Shell is the hostess today and she would like to see:
"More Than One Fold But Not An Easel"

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps

And they are very kindly offering 7 free digi's!

I love the bugaboo images so it was fun to use one this week. I used Crabby Cat - Talk to the Paw because it reminded me very much of Coco! I decided to make a photo book which is made from 1 piece of 12x12 paper. Here it is (quite tricky to photograph!):
Front of Book
 As It Opens

First Page
Open

Don't laugh at me but this is a Mother's Day card for my mum from the cats! (I know, I'm sad). As I used double sided 12x12 paper I didnt need to do much else, just used some bazzill bling for some of the panels. I used the image again inside but smaller with the sentiment which comes with the image and a piece of ribbon to tie it all together. I left a bit of blank space in the middle so I could write on it, sorry, so Coco could write on it!

I hope you like it, the rest of the team have done some fab projects this week so please do go and take a look. Don't forget our DT call at MAWTT is still open so if you fancy joining the team just send us an email!

I am entering this project into Paper Playtime - Anything Goes and Make It Monday.

I hope you have a wonderful day.
Love
Pami x

14 comments:

  1. Ah brilliant,love the fact that its form your Mum from the cat. My Mums cat is her baby too so know exactly where you are coming from. Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that its for your mum from the cats.. she will love it .I must have a go at one of these
    Love the Cat image .. a cat with attitude.. just like mine lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL fab idea hun & I'm sure ya mom will love it!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Pami! thats certainly more than 1 fold! Love the image, the quote and the papers
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee I love this! My Gran would love one like this from my kitty too! Coco looks so spoiled hee hee, and she is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great project Pami, love the pics you've added too. A fun one for your Mum.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Pami that is just brilliant, love the neat folds and what a cute image for the front lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, brilliant idea! Great image and I love the photos too :-) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this Pami. And I think it's great that it's from the cats. Love the image you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think you've enough folds Pam lol!!! This is fabulicious (borrowed your word!)...a lot of work went into this. The cats must have spent ages on it lol....your mom will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaahh, what a lovely, lovely layout! It's brilliant, Pam!

    Did you buy anything in Knightsbridg?!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pami this is so cute! You and I are gonna get along swell cause I love my cats too! Hope your mom enjoys all the lovely work you put into this! And her grandkitty's hard work too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi

    Oh wow this is so clever. What a great idea. Love the photos of your gorgeous cats.

    Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab - such fun!
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x