Sunday 5 December 2010

Altered Drawers

Hey everyone

I hope you have all had a nice weekend. 

I wanted to do something different today.  I bought a chest of drawers from Kaisercraft a little while ago which I have wanted to alter for a while.  So here they are.





The drawers are pretty simple to put together.  I painted them first with my favourite eco green painters in Sand.  I then put the pieces together and then decorated with My Minds Eye Papers.  I distressed all the edges with Olive chalk ink.  I made the flowers myself and glittered up.  I added adhesive pearls around the opening of the drawers and also added them at the top around the flower.  I quite like how they have turned out and they actually match the small gift box I made a month or so ago as I decorated with the same paper. 

I hope you like them.

I am entering into the following challenges:
Take care and speak to you soon

Pami x

    20 comments:

    1. This is absolutely FABULOUS! Love the colors,papers and the flowers are perfect. Thanks for sharing at ACLP:D

      ReplyDelete
    2. Woww this is really stunning Pami! Marvelous dear!
      Hugs Kristel

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wowwee Pami!! Awesome project Hun!
      Thank You for joining us at Mami Doodles

      ReplyDelete
    4. WOW these are stunning, I love them. Fabby make well done you, Hazelxoxo

      ReplyDelete
    5. Oh wow Pami - these are fantabulous ,flabarooni and full of gorjossity!! thanks for sharing them.. i believe the Oh Alice challenge is for handmade flowers too
      Lisa;)

      ReplyDelete
    6. oh wow these are gorgeous - sooooooo pretty

      Love the papers and the hand-made flowers - still need to have a go at that lol

      Hel x

      ReplyDelete
    7. W-O-W!!! Totally gorgeous!!! What do you use to get the paper to stick to the chipboard?

      ReplyDelete
    8. One word Pami...Stunning! xx

      ReplyDelete
    9. Stunning and soooo gorgeous Pami - I love the colours and patterns you have used. Great job.
      luv {brenda} xoxoxox

      ReplyDelete
    10. Wow, what a fabulous project Pam, I love it. I love your choice of papers and the flowers look gorgeous.

      ReplyDelete
    11. What a gorgeous chest you have created, Pami! I just can't take my eyes of it!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Oh don't you just have the poshest drawers in town Pami, I absolutely love these.
      Pinky

      ReplyDelete
    13. Pami, this is truly gorgeous! I love those beautiful papers you've used and your handmade flowers are so pretty too.

      ReplyDelete
    14. Oooooh! I love these! I NEED these!
      Linds x

      ReplyDelete
    15. Oh Pami!!!! Your project is AMAZING!!! I so NEED those drawers!! You're so talented, they are gorgeous!!!! :) (did they tell you it was my Birthday last week ha ha!!)
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    16. Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, you've done a fabulous job of altering these drawers. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Texture challenge, good luck xxx

      ReplyDelete
    17. Absolutely gorgeous, what a wonderful project!

      Hugs
      Maarit

      ReplyDelete
    18. It is absolutely gorgeous, great choice of papers and embellishments. Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

      ReplyDelete
    19. Wow, this is just stunning, your paper choices are fantastic! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I have become one of your followers - your work is wonderful:)

      ReplyDelete
    20. Wow, this is stunning, Pami!
      hugs, Vanja

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x