Sunday 17 October 2010

Shopping Trip!

Hi Everyone

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday, and that you enjoyed your Saturday night.  What did we think of Strictly and X Factor then??!!  Aiden was a big disappointment.  I loved Rebecca and Matt. 

The fabulous Mary J posted a card a month or so ago using Rubber Romance stamps.  I had not seen these before and fell in love with them immediately.  Had to buy me some!!  I've made this card below using Melanie and Paris Shopping District. 


I've cut out Melanie and decoupaged her up to the side.  I have used glossy accents on her bags.  I wasn't sure how to colour the sky, in the end i coloured some blue around the clouds, does this look right?  What do you think?  I've used promarkers to colour in and some kanban card (again!).

I am entering into the following challenges:
Is anyone else really loving Downton Abbey on ITV1?  Looking forward to watching that later. 

Take care everyone

Pami x

10 comments:

  1. Oh Pami! I'm going to have to stop coming over here if you insist on introducing me to gorgeous stamps that I frankly can't live without! First Ladybug and now this! What a fantastic image and i love how you have off set the very glamourous Melanie (that could be me you know..sigh!) I love the colours and the layout. Really must not buy any more stash....i'm still in the dog house over yesterdays silver clay/no wine in the house incident!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, my type of card. Love creating little scenes and yours is just brilliant. My two favourite acts are Rebecca and Matt but I have a definitely soft spot for Mary (bit biased I suppose lol).
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Pinky i love scenes - and this one is so stylish and elegant.
    I love Matt too... so am rooting for him!
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley with this wonderful card
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really gorgeous card Pami!! Looks amazing!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. very Chic! A fabulous card.
    Have a great week
    hugs rozzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like being called fabulous - keep it up, lol!!

    Beautiful card - the colours are just amazing! Makes me wanna go shopping! In case you'd like to see it, this is a link to a masking technique so you can overlap different stamps to get a fore and background effect (if that makes sense!!)...

    http://www.monkeysee.com/play/1025-stamps-how-to-mask-stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Pami, I love the stamps you have used. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great, what a fab scene you've created! Melanie looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Images and great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Card!

    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges :o)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x